Iowa, March 24

Hello. I'm AJ. I live in Iowa. I know that a lot of you probably are not sure what is going on with the COVID-19 virus pandemic. Well, we were too and want to help everyone know exactly what is happening in different parts of the world.

Since I live in Iowa, I will be giving updates about Iowa. Right now, there are 105 confirmed cases in Iowa. Yesterday, 15 more people were tested positive.
So far, no people have died from it but we need to be prepared. Iowa is currently on quarantine.

My dad was expecting this would happen, so he had us stock up on foods and other necessities. Everyone was going crazy about getting food and things, so it was difficult to get things that we wanted to buy. We went to the store to buy some stuff, and the entire toilet paper section was empty! like, why go for the TOILET PAPER? people need to go for more important items than things like that. (like food, for example)

That is pretty much everything that you need to know about the coronavirus in Iowa. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa, March 30

Iowa, April 12

Iowa, March 25